Thursday, December 15, 2011

What kind of credit card can I get if I have little or no credit?

I want to start building up my credit history but everytime I apply for a credit card I am denied because I don't have enough credit history. What kind of credit card can I get that WILL except me.|||Bad credit problem can be caused due to a number of situations. The credit card choices available to bad credit people allow them to rebuild their credit history. Financial products that help bad credit people are prepaid credit cards or debit cards, secured bad credit cards, unsecured bad credit cards.





Prepaid or debit cards:





These are the easiest option available for bad credit people. There are no verifications, no credit checks, no employment requirements, and the approval is instant. All they have to do is to deposit a money and a prepaid card is issued. This card has the borrowing or buying capacity equivalent to the funds deposited. The good thing with prepaid credit card is that it promotes financial discipline. Some prepaid card issuers report to various credit rating agencies, thus it helps in rebuilding your credit history. Apply online at: http://www.credit-card-gallery.com/PrePa鈥?/a>|||Try your local bank or credit union. I prefer credit unions - they usually have the best rates and are the most lenient. You could also try getting a secured card if you don't get accepted elsewhere.|||I recommend the Orchard bank card. It is for people with bad or no credit history. They report to credit bureaus to build your credit.|||Start with gasoline credit cards.





If you get nowhere with that, have somebody else co-sign a credit application and then when you've got a few months (or a year) of use on the card, transfer it to your name only.





I did that to help my brother get a Visa card. Now he has a mortage, several credit cards, a wife and children.





He never calls to thank me ;)|||If you are a student, try a student card. Otherwise, your best bet is to go for a secured card. These are a bit of a hassle, but you are pretty much guaranteed to be approved and they build your credit history up really fast.|||go here and click on no credit http://www.bestcreditrates.net|||Two easy credit cards to get with little credit is First Premier Bank and Orchard Bank. They will build you credit but they both have annual fees.|||high intrest! if you do decide to get one of theses pay it off every month! that will build your credit then after six months tell them you want a higher limit and a lower intrest rate! then just keep payin it off ya don'[t want to be in debt! good luck. visa mastercard will have something for you but pls get only 1!! they can be scary

No comments:

Post a Comment