Thursday, December 15, 2011

What in your oppinion is the best Credit Card to apply for online for a person that just turned 18?

We would like a credit card with no withdrawal fee, no monthly or yearly fee.|||Thank you for your very interesting question!


Try to see the answer to this question at specialized sites!|||http://applyforcreditnow.ecreditdirector鈥?/a>





I'd go to this site and check out the different catagories of credit cards. You might like the no annual fee credit cards link. hope this helps you out.|||None. Credit cards are traps to keep you in debt...forever. "Oh, I can make the payments," you might say. Now, you can. What about next week? And minimum payments? You'll pay 75 years on a hundred bucks. APR of 30%? Insane. I ditched my cards back in '99. NEVER EVER will I get another.|||NONE!!!!


If you cant pay with cash dont get it|||dont get a credit card

No comments:

Post a Comment