Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I buy stuff online without a credit card?

Lets say I have 100 dollars in cash with me now.


-I don't have a bank account or credit card etc.


And lets say I want to buy a game online without a credit card. How do I buy the game? I read about those Greendot pre-paid visa cards but allot of people are complaining that those aren't good and taking people's money. Is there something else I can try? atleast not Greendot visa cards?|||Go to your local drug store, buy a visa prepaid card, or prepaid mastercard etc (around $30, $50, $100,) register on the site then use it as a credit card to buy games online,





I use them myself. Just cut the card when you're done.





Hope it works|||You would first need to find out if the website you want to buy this item from takes prepaid cards. Alot do not.





If they do, you could go and purchase a prepaid Visa/MC and use that to buy the game.|||Paypal with bank account|||you don't

No comments:

Post a Comment