Monday, December 12, 2011

How long after I get my credit card in the mail, can I use it?

I'm a first time user and I just got approved online for a Capital One credit card. It said I should be receiving my card by mail within 7-10 business days. How long after i receive my card will I be able to use it whenever I need it?|||Usually right away.





Some banks may ask you to call them from your home telephone first. This takes a few minutes, and then you are good to go.





Please spend wisely!








Good uck,


Jeffrey|||You well be able to use it ,as soon as you get it. Sometimes they have you call a number to get it started.Be careful there easy to use.But the interest rates are high .Pay off every month to save interest charges.jd|||Most cards require activation thru a phone call first...then you're good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment