Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I apply for a Credit Card online?

Okay so i just turned 18 like a month ago and I need to establish credit because I have none. I do know that in order for you to get a credit card you have to have a job. Well I have one now and I need to know how to apply for a credit card. Can I do it online? Or should I just go to a bank to get a credit card?|||Go through Quidco.com, you'll get paid cashback if your application is accepted =)|||if you have no credit history your probably gonna have to start out with a high interest card or something. anyway if you want some good information on how to obtain a credit card with no credit history read this website, it has good in depth details on what credit card companies are looking for.


http://creditcardseeker.blogspot.com/|||Go directly to the credit card site such as


www.DiscoverCard.com


Mastercard


American express.





Or you can go to your bank.|||You can go to the bank or you can apply online for your credit card. http://www.bestcreditcardratings.com/|||Go to your banks website. They will have an online application there for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment