Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the best way to accept credit card payments online?

I am looking accept credit card payments online, from your experience what is the best service to have do this. I am looking for reliability, cost and service. What are the fees for these services as well.|||Customers can use their credit card or bank account (where available) with paypal even if they don't have an account with them. Paypal is a safe and secure way for your customers to make purchases online. I use paypal on ebay and for all other online shopping. I also use it for my online websites.





Another great one to try is 2checkout, I have used them as a customer but have not yet added them to my websites.





Hope that helps to answer your question.|||PayPal, unless you're going to be doing really high volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment