Monday, December 12, 2011

What happens when you get a refund on your credit card and your balance is already at zero?

For example, I purchased 2 flights for 拢192 so on my credit card, the balance is 拢192. I have subsequently paid off this 拢192 through repayments. 2 months later I am thinking of cancelling the flights altogether because I can no longer afford it.





So my question is, how does a company refund a credit card that already has a zero balance? does the refund show as +拢192 above zero on my credit card statement?|||no it will just show as 拢192. not +.


For instance if u add 拢192 and 0 you get 拢192|||It will tell you, you have 172 more above your credit limit then it is normally.


if you dont use the credit card before your next statement they will automatically mail you a check. you can always request a check from them too if you want the money back sooner.|||The money is distributed to the credit card company's executives as an incentive for legally robbing their customers of their hard-earned money.|||yes +, you are bright boy

No comments:

Post a Comment