Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I get money off my credit card to my bank account?

The credit card is a gift card that I bought from simon mall. Its a gift card that can be used anywhere but it counts as a credit card. I have a bank I just made, (Savings Account) at washington mutal and want to get money off my credit gift card and into my savings account. How do I do this? Please help!|||it is a gift card and has to be used that way it is already loaded with cash and can not be changed back to cash..|||Is this a gift card or a credit card?? These are 2 different things! A credit card has horrible interest rates for cash advances and a gift card may not have any cash advance options at all! If it is a GIFT card, try taking it to your bank and telling them what you want to do with it.|||See if the gift card company has an unloading option and what the fee is if there is any. If it is a credit card take it to the bank and get a cash advance to get the physical cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment