Saturday, December 17, 2011

How does a prepaid credit card work?

I don't want a real credit card. I'm starting college in the fall and I just want something that will allow me to pay my deposits and fees online without me having to pay interest later.|||I have an account now card. Which is basically a debit card that you can put money on, without ever going over an amount.You have to direct deposit or add cash, but you also have to go to a bank to do this. The website that I got mine from is called: www.accountnow.com


You have to apply to get this card, which is easy. And it will arrive to your house in about 3-7 business days. I hope this information helps (:|||You give the credit card company money 300-500 $ and then you can use that amount.


Try not to go over or and pay your bills you should be fine|||prepaid you put the money on it before you use it and you can go over but there are fees|||As long as you a receipt, with the number on it. It's call a prepaid card!

No comments:

Post a Comment