Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I get someone to pay me through credit card if i don't have a credit card machine?

Someone told me they would pay me through credit card, but they did not have time to deal with it so they gave me their credit card information and told me to take care of it. How do i get paid the money through credit card? I do not have a credit card machine. Thanks|||Hey Judd,


My name is Ben, and I just recently set up a credit card machine at my new business. I actually have a clothing store, and an amazing processing company set me up and got me going with a great payment plan really fast. I actually am leasing the terminal, and its amazing because I'm not paying a lot, and they waived me on some fee's. I did some research on other companies, and they all offered high rates. If you want you can call the guy.. His name was Faisal and his direct line was (510)-771-4240. Tell him Ben told you about it! They offer a refearal program so if you sign up and get people to sign up they send you a check for 100$ for every person! So techniqually you'll make money off them rather then them making money off you.. haha Trust me. Its great. The companies name is US merchant systems I believe? I'm not to sure, just give him a call and see what types of online gateways they offer, he's a nice guy. He actually calls me and checks up on me, which is cool. Great person. Hope I helped you!|||You can have them do it on Paypal.|||If you have paypal it's the best and only legal way that I know of to receive money via a credit card.





Your other option is to contact the credit card company directly and give them the information you have. The credit card companies may feel it's fraud.|||You can use it to draw cash

No comments:

Post a Comment